Kindy Ecobaby training pants are designed to look like big kids' underwear. They are reusable and eco-friendly and can double as a swimming nappy! The outer shell is made of polyester with TPU laminated fabric, which is highly water resistant, breathable and extremely durable. The inner lining is bamboo (the layer which touches baby's skin), and is strong and absorbent. The middle double layer is Microfiber fabric. Kindy Ecobaby training pants are an ideal replacement for disposable nappies. As swimming pants, they are perfect for the pool and public places for the under three's and will prevent little accidents from spoiling swimming days.
- Leak free and rash free
- Washable, breathable and comfortable
- Pull-on/Pull-off style
- Environmental, economical, much healthier for your baby
- Fits baby from eight months to 28 months: Length from waist to crotch: 19cm. Length around waist: 38cm to 54cm.
- No bleach, no softener, no iron. Wash in water under 60 degrees Celsius.
More about Size:
You can adjust the size as your baby grows into a toddler, making use of the three rows of snaps for adjustability:
- Small: Snap the top row buttom into the lowest row button
- Medium: Snap the top row buttom into the middle row button
- Large: Leave button un-snapped.
Our training/swimming pants are machine washable and dryable. Wash soiled pants in water under 60 °C. For best results, use our specially formulated Kindy Ecobaby Cloth Nappy Washing Powder which is available to purchase on this site!
30 day money back guarantee
STANDARD SHIPPING - $8.60
International Postage Rates - $8.60
Welcome International Eco Mums! Remember if your order is over $AU150, shipping is FREE!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kindy Ecobaby users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.