The Kindy EcoBaby Bamboo Post Natal Support Belt is the top of the range. It's light and comfortable, strong and supportive. It provides excellent lumbar and abdominal support.
- Made from Anti-bacterial bamboo fibre
- Helps Lose Centimeters Faster
- Doctor Recommended
- Helps Minimize Stretch Marks
- Reduces Discomfort
- Accelerates Healing Process
- Improves Posture
- Reduces Pressure on Back and Legs
- Helps Minimize Swelling
- Restores Confidence
- Provides Support for Breast Feeding
- Adds Abdominal Support and Comfort After C-section
- Made from: 95% Bamboo, 5% Lycra
- Height 22.5cm
- Can be used straight after birth and perfectly safe for both natural and c-section.
- Breathable Bamboo fibres that are naturally antibacterial and forms a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements.
- High quality durable construction that will maintain its shape, wash after wash.
Made of soft, light and breathable materials and contains 95 % bamboo charcoal for antibacterial properties, this best selling extra strength postnatal belly band can be used right after birth and is designed to accelerate your recovery. Suitable for both natural and c-section, this belly band enables easy, natural movements, so you can wear it for longer during the day and even wear it to sleep. The durable construction maintains its shape wash after wash,
It's hard to choose the correct size while you're pregnant, which is why we have made the belly bands stretchable. How you choose the right size depends on your stage of pregnancy. If you're in your early stages, use your pre-pregnancy body size. If you're close to your due date, please select one size smaller than your current size. For example, if you're currently a size 14, go with M.) If you're in between sizes, please choose the a larger one.
Above all,for correct sizing you must measure your waist, PLEASE don't guess! Use the simple we have provided for you and order the size that your measurement is nearest to the centre.
Find out more about all of our modern cloth nappy eco products by checking out our BabyBlog for heaps of interesting articles and tips! Please email me if you have any questions or want further information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy your shopping!