Super Quality and Long-Lasting, plus extra wide! Our Charcoal Bamboo Booster Inserts have a little bit extra width - at 13.5cm - to make sure your baby has that extra protection for those explosive moments!
KindyNews EcoBaby Charcoal Bamboo inserts are super absorbent and perfect for night time! They each consist of three inner layers of microfibre terry cloth and two outer layers of bamboo. The bamboo outer helps to maintain dryness against your baby’s skin, which also helps reduce the chance of nappy rash. KindyNews EcoBaby Charcoal Bamboo nappy inserts will also protect your cloth nappies by absorbing moisture, thus cutting down on the washing! Our inserts combine the best combination of materials to ensure maximum comfort and absorbency for your baby:
- Two outer layers are 100 per cent bamboo
- Three inner layers: 100 per cent microfibre
- Super absorption, it is FIVE times more absorbant than terry towel
- Double overlocking stitching for extra strength, comfort, durability and protection
- Compostable and Flushable
- Pack of five washable bamboo inserts - these are the best quality inserts on the Babynet!
- Super Quality and Long-Lasting, plus extra width!
- Length 35 cm and Width 13.5cm (most inserts you buy instores or online are only 12-13cm width, so we make sure your baby gets extra protection)
- Great for baby at night!
- Five layer - Bamboo + Microfibre Insert
- Breathable - no more nappy rash
- Quick drying - just an hour in good weather!
- Simple and easy to use
- Fast change time
BAMBOO is organic Natural Fibre so gentle on your baby's soft sensitive skin. It is slim-fitting which is just perfect for active babies, they are durable, long-lasting and the five layers provide extra absorbency.
30 days money back guarantee
STANDARD SHIPPING - $11.60
International Postage Rates - $20.00
Welcome International Eco Mums! Remember if your order is over $AU280, shipping is FREE!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kindy Ecobaby users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.